(Intro)
Em
Em, Am, B7, Em
Hey, hey. Hey, hey. Hey hey.
(Verse)
Em Am
I am sweetness and light, I've got love supreme.
B7 Em
But I've got friends in very low places.
Em Am
I will shoot out your lights, and bury your dreams.
B7 Em
If you drop dime I'll bring the hammer down.
(Chorus)
C G
I burn up the coal for the end of the line,
B7 Em
I smash the glass before I drink up the wine.
C G
I always shoot first and then ask for names,
B7 Em
I do as I like if its all just the same to you.
(Verse)
Em Am
There are two reason to worry, two reasons to fret.
B7 Em
Four more off in the corner, making snide comments and placing bets.
Em Am
The blood begins to boil, in a rising tide of red.
B7 Em
A lethal dose, that will split you with the bends.
(Chorus)
C G
I burn up the coal for the end of the line,
B7 Em
I smash the glass before I drink up the wine.
C G
I always shoot first and then ask for names,
B7 Em
I do as I like if its all just the same to you.
(Break)
Em, Am, B7, Em
(Solo)
Em, Am, B7, Em x2
(Chorus)
C G
I burn up the coal for the end of the line,
B7 Em
I smash the glass before I drink up the wine.
C G
I always shoot first and then ask for names,
B7 Em
I do as I like if its all just the same to you.
(Chorus)
C G
I burn up the coal for the end of the line,
B7 Em
I smash the glass before I drink up the wine.
C G
I always shoot first and then ask for names,
B7 Em
I do as I like if its all just the same to you.
(Outro)
Em
Home » Moe » Kunci Gitar Moe - Shoot First
Kunci Gitar Moe - Shoot First
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Moe - Shoot First :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Moe - Shoot First"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Moe - Shoot First. Kategori Artis :
Moe
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Moe - Shoot First dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)