Verse 1:
C Am F6 G6
I used to get upset over giant papercuts and math equations
C Am F6 Fdim
Nothing stuck in my craw more than dog fights and shopping malls and tax evasion
C Am F6 Fdim
And sexist tabloid culture and brangelina and paparazzi
C Am F6 G6
And proposition 8 and discrimination and neo-nazis
Chorus 1:
G6-F#6-F6 Fdim C* C7
Buuuut anymore these things don't seem to bother me
F6 Fdim C* C7
Ever since I started hanging out with Mr. T
F6 Fdim C* B-A
He told me to stay out of drugs, and drink my milk, and treat my mother right
F G
and I pity the fool who disagrees.
C Am F6 G6 x2
Verse 2:
C Am F6 G6
I disliked Gwen Stefani for her weird ass voice and that stupid hair of hers
C Am F6 Fdim
And it felt like J. K. Rowling conspired to kill off all my favourite characters
C Am F6 Fdim
I disliked all the people I had to ride with on the commuter bus
C Am F6 G6
If Nancy Grace and I were to meet I would have kicked her in the uterus
Chorus 2:
G6-F#6-F6 Fdim C* C7
But my attitude has had a total overhaul
F6 Fdim C* C7
Since Mr. T told me how to forgive them all
F6 Fdim C* B-A
He said let the nay sayers nay, I don't care what they say, it's all jibber jabber anyway
F G
And I pity the fool who cannot rhyme
*Kazoo Solo*
(Same as a verse)
Verse 3:
C Am F6 G6
He said I must go on, gotta help more kids gotta spread my knowledge
C Am F6 Fdim
I said T please don't go he said, “hold it kid, you're old and you're in college”
C Am F6 Fdim
He said you know all that I know I can't teach you nothing I swear it's true
C Am G6
Go out and live your life because there's so much goodness in the world for you
Chorus 3:
G6-F#6-F6 Fdim C* C7
You go watch as Bob Ross paints himself some happy trees
F6 Fdim C* C7
And those happy cows on TV make you happy cheese
F6 Fdim C* B-A
And he dug in his spurs, and rode into the sky, on that thing from the never-ending story,
F G
And I pity the fool who mess with T.
Home » Molly Lewis » Kunci Gitar Molly Lewis - I Pity The Fool
Kunci Gitar Molly Lewis - I Pity The Fool
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Molly Lewis - I Pity The Fool :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Molly Lewis - I Pity The Fool"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Molly Lewis - I Pity The Fool. Kategori Artis :
Molly Lewis
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Molly Lewis - I Pity The Fool dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)