Intro : D~ Em G
D Dmaj7 Bm Bm Em Emmaj7 Dsus4 Dsus4 - Dmaj7sus4
D Dmaj7 Bm
Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
Em Emmaj7 Dsus4
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
Dsus4 Dmaj7sus4 D Dmaj7
And now the red ones make me fly
Bm
And the blue ones help me fall
Em Emmaj7 Dsus4
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
Dsus4 Dmaj7sus4 D Dmaj7 Bm
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Em Emmaj7 Dsus4
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts
Dmaj7sus4 D F#m Bm
And we'll fly ho - me
Em Emmaj7 Dsus4
We'll fly ho - me
Dsus4 Dmaj7sus4 D F#m Bm
You and I- I- I
Em Emmaj7 Dsus4
We'll fly ho - me
Dmaj7sus4
Come on!
D Dmaj7 Bm Bm Em Emmaj7 Dsus4 Dsus4 - Dmaj7sus4
Well now I'm back in the middle of the day that starts it all.
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling.
And now these red ones make me fly,
And the blue ones help me fall.
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling.
D F#m Bm Bm Em Emmaj7 Dsus4 Dsus4 - Dmaj7sus4
And we'll fly home,
You and I,
We'll fly home.
Now honestly that's what I said to her, what I said to her
D Dmaj7 Bm Bm Em Emmaj7 Dsus4 Dsus4 - Dmaj7sus4
Think happy thoughts [x8]
Think ha... wooo!
Outro: D Dmaj7 Bm Bm Em Emmaj7 Dsus4 Dsus4 - Dmaj7sus4
Home » My Chemical Romance » Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos
Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos. Kategori Artis :
My Chemical Romance
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar My Chemical Romance - Headfirst For Halos dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)