Intro
B G D A
Pre-Verse
B G
When it's said and done, you're the only one (You're the only one)
D A B
And when it's said and done, you're the only one, you're the only one
Verse 1
G D
Whoever said this pain, would ever go away?
A B
Didn’t know what it meant to, be here without you
G D
Is everything you see, reminding you of me?
A
Does it hurt when you breathe too? cause it does when I do, cause it does when I do
Chorus
Bm G
When anybody says your name I wanna run away,
D A
I keep remembering I can't forget you
Bm G
It doesn't matter when I try it happens anyway,
D A
It's been forever and I can't forget you
Bm G D
With every single day, it won't go away
D
The way I feel about you
Bm G D
And when it's said and done, you're the only one
A
And I can't regret you, so I can't forget you
Pre-Verse
Bm G
When it's said and done, you're the only one (You're the only one)
D A B
And when it's said and done, you're the only one, you're the only one
Verse 2
B G D
I hate to feel this way, my days all feel the same
A
And yesterday was proof, that tomorrow will too
B G D
No matter what they say, can't drink it all away
A
Cause all that I do, is think about you, is think about you
Chorus
Bm G
When anybody says your name I wanna run away,
D A
I keep remembering I can't forget you
Bm G
It doesn't matter when I try it happens anyway,
D A
It's been forever and I can't forget you
Bm G D
With every single day, it won't go away
D
The way I feel about you
Bm G D
And when it's said and done, you're the only one
A
And I can't regret you, so I can't forget you
Bridge
B G D A
B G D A
Stop haunting my dreams
B G D A
Please set me free
B G D A
Stop haunting my dreams
B G D A
Please set me free
Chorus
Bm G
When anybody says your name I wanna run away,
D A
I keep remembering I can't forget you
Bm G
It doesn't matter when I try it happens anyway,
D A
It's been forever and I can't forget you
Bm G D
With every single day, it won't go away
D
The way I feel about you
Bm G D
And when it's said and done, you're the only one
A
And I can't regret you, so I can't forget you
Bm G D A
Stop haunting my dreams (It's been forever and I can't forget you)
Bm G D A
Please set me free (It's been forever and I can't forget you)
Bm G D A
Stop haunting my dreams (It's been forever and I can't forget you)
Bm G D A
Please set me free (It's been forever and I can't forget you)
Home » My Darkest Days » Kunci Gitar My Darkest Days - Cant Forget You
Kunci Gitar My Darkest Days - Cant Forget You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar My Darkest Days - Cant Forget You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar My Darkest Days - Cant Forget You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar My Darkest Days - Cant Forget You. Kategori Artis :
My Darkest Days
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar My Darkest Days - Cant Forget You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)