Intro: C,D,E,B
C
We have never been so close
D
To each other
E
The times we have
C
Go by so quick
D
I wish we could've
E
Stayed like this forever
C
You're crying
D
Why
E
Why are you crying
B
Do I feel like home to you
A
I probably do
(Chorus) Mute A string on C
C
Don't cry now baby
D
I love you so much it hurts
E
I'll bring you flowers
C
Hug you and pick you off your feet
D
Look at me
E
Don't feel so homesick
(Verse 2) Mute A string on C
C
You're heart stopped beating
D
Don't worry I'm coming
E
Since I'm the air
B
That you breathe
C
I know this isn't fair
D
You're always busy
E
And I'm not
B
Let's sneak out of our window
A
Try not to get caught
(Bridge 2)
C-D-E-B (Strum- up & down)
E
You're father see's you
B
He's yelling at you
A
This is my fault
C E
The way I've treated you
B A C
Made you crazy for me
(Chorus) Mute A string on C
C
Don't cry now baby
D
I love you so much it hurts
E
I'll bring you flowers
C
Hug you and pick you off your feet
D
Look at me
E B
Don't feel so homesick
Home » My Reversed World » Kunci Gitar My Reversed World - Homesick
Kunci Gitar My Reversed World - Homesick
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar My Reversed World - Homesick :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar My Reversed World - Homesick"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar My Reversed World - Homesick. Kategori Artis :
My Reversed World
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar My Reversed World - Homesick dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)