D
You might see me down in Alabama
G
Or Baton Rouge down in Louisiana
D
I might make it up to Detroit city
G
Where work is hard and life is gritty
D
It don't really matter where I am
A
Its what I do , it's what I can
D
This old world has been good to me
G
So I try to give back and I try to be free
Chorus
D G
I was born in Ontario
D
I was born in Ontario ,
D A G
Ontario ( I was born in Ontario )
D A G
Ontario (Ontario )
D A G
Ontario
Verse 2
D
I still like to sing a happy song
G
Once in a while and things go wrong
D
I might pick up a pen and scribble on a page
G
Try to make sense of my inner rage
D
One cold winter we went down south
A
With daddy's typewriter for a couple of months
Chorus
D G
I was born in Ontario
D G
I was born in Ontario
D A G
Ontario ( I was born in Ontario)
D A G
Ontario( Ontario )
D A G
Ontario
Verse 3
D
I was born in Ontario
G
where the blackfly bites And the green grass grows
D
That's where I learned most of what I know
G
Cause you just dont learn much
when you start to get old
D
I left home at a tender younge age
A
Cause mom and daddy never liked to stay
D
In just one place for very long
G
We just kept moving , moving on
Chorus
D G
I was born in Ontario
D G
I was born in Ontario
D A G
Ontario ( I was born in Ontario )
D A G
Ontario ( Ontario )
D A G
Ontario
Home » Neil Young » Kunci Gitar Neil Young - Born In Ontario
Kunci Gitar Neil Young - Born In Ontario
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Neil Young - Born In Ontario :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Neil Young - Born In Ontario"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Neil Young - Born In Ontario. Kategori Artis :
Neil Young
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Neil Young - Born In Ontario dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)