Intro:
A
1, 2, 3, 4.
Verse 1:
A
And hey there lovely lady bug
A
You got another thing comin' if you think your loved
A
You're just another little toy in this game of lust
A E
That boy is cheatin' on you
A
And hey there small town beauty queen
A
That sneaky little devil aint comin' clean
A
And I know that you have just met me
A E
But girl you gotta believe me
Chorus:
C# G#
That I can't believe
B F#
That the girl I saw two months ago
A E
Is right in front of me
F#
You took the chance to take my name
C# G# B F#
And I couldn't see just what you thought you saw in me
A E A
But obviously it's stuck
Verse 2:
A
And hey there little miss diamond ring
A
Is he all that he's cracked up to be
A
I find it so hard to believe
A E
'cause girl you just can't smile
A
And I know I am such a creep
A
Callin' 24 hours 7 days a week
A
But I got somethin' to say, I got somethin' to say,
A E
I got somethin' to say to you!
Chorus:
C# G#
That I can't believe
B F#
That the girl I saw two months ago
A E
Is right in front of me
F#
You took the chance to take my name
C# G# B F#
And I couldn't see just what you thought you saw in me
A E A
But obviously it's stuck
Home » Nevershoutnever » Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Ladybug
Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Ladybug
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Ladybug :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Ladybug"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Ladybug. Kategori Artis :
Nevershoutnever
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Nevershoutnever - Ladybug dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)