Intro: Bm D G Bm D G
Verse 1:
Bm D G Bm
You are the source of life
D G Bm
I can't be left behind
D G
No one else will do
Bm D G
I will take hold of You
Chorus:
D A
I need You Jesus, to come to my rescue
Em D G
Where else can I go
D A
There's no other name by which I am saved
Em D G
Capture me with grace
Bm D G
I will follow You
Interlude:
Bm D G
Verse 2:
Bm D G Bm
My heart is Yours, for life
D G Bm
I need Your hand in mine
D G
No one else will do
Bm D G
I will put my trust in You
Chorus:
D A
I need You Jesus, to come to my rescue
Em D G
Where else can I go
D A
There's no other name by which I am saved
Em D G
Capture me with grace
Bm
I will follow You
BRIDGE:
Bm D G
This world has nothing for me
I will follow you
Bm D G
This world has nothing for me
I will follow you
Bm D G
This world has nothing for me
Chorus:
D A
I need You Jesus, to come to my rescue
Em D G
Where else can I go
D A
There's no other name by which I am saved
Em D G
Capture me with grace
Bm D G
I will follow You
Bm D G
I will follow You
Bm D G
I will follow You
Home » Newsong » Kunci Gitar Newsong - Rescue
Kunci Gitar Newsong - Rescue
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Newsong - Rescue :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Newsong - Rescue"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Newsong - Rescue. Kategori Artis :
Newsong
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Newsong - Rescue dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)