[Verse I]
Am F C
Words like a loaded gun
Am F C
Shot out from a fire tongue
Am F C
Love lost from a fight that was won
Am F
And I can see you breaking down
C
The end to a falling out
[Chorus]
Am F C
I got pride you can't hold your bre----ath
Am F C
We'll crash down like an avalanche
Am F C
Look out now, don't take one more ste----p
Am F C
We'll crash down like an avalanche, avalanche
[Verse II]
Am F C
I never wanted it to turn out this way
Am F C
Now forever feels like yesterday
Am F C
Sorry something that I just can't say
Am F
Can you see me breaking down
C
The end to a falling out yeah
[Chorus]
Am F C
I got pride you can't hold your bre----ath
Am F C
We'll crash down like an avalanche
Am F C
Look out now, don't take one more ste----p
Am F C
We'll crash down like an avalanche, avalanche
[Bridge]
Am F C
oh oh oh wo-oh We'll crash down, yeah
Am F C
oh oh oh wo-oh Like an avalanche
[Last Chorus]
Am* F* C* *Single strum
I got pride you can't hold your bre----ath
Am* F* C*
We'll crash down like an avalanche
Am F C
I got pride you can't hold your bre----ath
Am F C
We'll crash down like an avalanche
Am F C
Look out now, don't take one more ste----p
Am F C
We'll crash down like an avalanche, avalanche
Am F C
oh oh oh wo-oh We'll crash down, yeah
Am F C
oh oh oh wo-oh just Like an avalanche
Home » Nick Jonas » Kunci Gitar Nick Jonas - Avalanche
Kunci Gitar Nick Jonas - Avalanche
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Nick Jonas - Avalanche :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Nick Jonas - Avalanche"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Nick Jonas - Avalanche. Kategori Artis :
Nick Jonas
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Nick Jonas - Avalanche dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)