Chorus:
D A Bm A
Dear Lord please teach us to pray
D A Bm A
For we want to know You more each day
G D Bm D
Help us to believe every word You say
G D A D
To trust in You and live by faith
Verse 1:
G A D
I only want what you want for my life
G D A
Holy Spirit come down on me
G D
In everything I say and all that I do
G A
May it be pleasing unto You
(Chorus)
Verse 2:
G A D
I want to love as You love me
G A D
And forgive as You forgive me
G
With a new mind and heart
D
So I can live for You
G A
And tell the world about Your love so true
(Chorus)
Verse 3:
D A Bm A
Thank You Jesus You gave Your life
Em A
And this is what I pray
Bm
That You would give me a passion
A D
For who You are
G A
Jesus I want to know You more each day
Verse 4:
E B A B
When I have a bad day, I will pray
E B
Knowing that You’re there
A B
And You’ve made the way
C#m B A E
Hearing every word that I will pray
A E B E
Dear Lord please help me, help me today
Home » Nick Vujicic » Kunci Gitar Nick Vujicic - Dear Lord
Kunci Gitar Nick Vujicic - Dear Lord
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Nick Vujicic - Dear Lord :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Nick Vujicic - Dear Lord"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Nick Vujicic - Dear Lord. Kategori Artis :
Nick Vujicic
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Nick Vujicic - Dear Lord dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)