INTRO D A7 A7 D , D A7 A7 D , D D
D A7
Just like a flower when winter begins
D
Just like a candle blown out in the wind
G
Just like a bird that can no longer fly
A7 D
I'm feeling that way sometimes
D A7
But then as I'm falling weighed down by the load
D
I picture a light at the end of the road
G
And closing my eyes, I can see through the dark
A7 D D -stop
The dream that is in my heart
D A7
A little loving, a little giving
A A7 D
To build a dream for the world we live in
A7
A little patience and understanding
A D
For our tomorrow a little peace
D A7
A little sunshine, a sea of gladness
A A7 D
To wash away all the tears of sadness
A7
A little hoping, a little praying
A A7 D D
For our tomorrow a little peace
D A7
I feel I'm a leaf in the November snow
A D
I fell to the ground, there was no one below
G
So now I am helpless alone with my song
A7 A D D -stop
Just wishing the storm was gone
D A7
A little loving, a little giving
A A7 D
To build a dream for the world we live in
A7
A little patience and understanding
A D D -stop
For our tomorrow a little peace
D A7
A little sunshine, a sea of gladness
A A7 D
To wash away all the tears of sadness
A7
A little hoping, a little praying
A A7 D D
For our tomorrow a little peace
OUTRO, sing the last line of the song slower with extra feeling
D A A7 D D
We are feathers on the breeze
D A A7 D D
Sing with me my song of peace
D A A7 D D
We are feathers on the breeze
D A A7 D D D , D
Sing with me my song of peace
Home » Nicole Flieg » Kunci Gitar Nicole Flieg - A Little Peace
Kunci Gitar Nicole Flieg - A Little Peace
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Nicole Flieg - A Little Peace :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Nicole Flieg - A Little Peace"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Nicole Flieg - A Little Peace. Kategori Artis :
Nicole Flieg
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Nicole Flieg - A Little Peace dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)