Verse 1:
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E
My hands don't know what to do...
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E
My love is a lost fool
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E (let ring)
I'm wondering who
C#m7 B A (let ring)
Will love me when I'm so blue
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E
The song has no-one to sing to
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E
The leaves don't know where to grow
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E (let ring)
I have no home
C#m7 B
And my lonely soul goes walking around the world looking
A
for something
E
Without You
F#m F#m7 E E-F#m-G#m
-Brief Interlude-
Bridge:
E F#m F#m7 E E-F#m-G#m
Once I could love her like a dream
E F#m F#m7 E E-F#m-G#m
Once I could know what I mean
E F#m F#m7 E E-F#m-G#m
Now its all over so it seems
C#m7 B A
I am walking with my hands over my face
Verse 2:
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E
All my teeth fall out
E
I'm decapitated
F#m7 E
So the phone seems useless too
E F#m
Without you
F#m7 E (let ring)
I'm wondering who to give my heart to?
C#m
Cos it's alone and it's not beating
B
All the insects over creeping
A
And my love lays softly weeping
E B A F#m7 (on 6th string)
with the lonesome blues
E
Without you
Home » Nizlopi » Kunci Gitar Nizlopi - Without You
Kunci Gitar Nizlopi - Without You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Nizlopi - Without You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Nizlopi - Without You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Nizlopi - Without You. Kategori Artis :
Nizlopi
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Nizlopi - Without You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)