Intro: B BM7sus2 G#m
EM7 D#m
You know it’s hard to be your friend
E F# G#m
I hate to let you down again
EM7
We don’t know how it’s gonna end
D#m
Cause now you know the secret
E
I can’t never mend
F# G#m B EM7
And this could be gone when we wake up, tomorrow
G#m
Hearts are unchanged
B EM7
Time that is left, is borrowed
G#m B
And I can’t take the way that you look at me
EM7
Is there any place you and I could be?
D#m E
And we could go away
D#m E
It all could go away
G#m EM7 D#m
This silence is deafening
E F# G#m
This ocean is without an end
And there’s something I know
EM7
Something I know, we were meant to be
D#m E
Please listen to me, are you listening?
F# G#m B EM7
And this could be gone when we wake up, tomorrow
G#m
Hearts are unchanged
B EM7
Time that is left, is borrowed
G#m B
And I can’t take the way that you look at me
EM7
Is there any place you and I could be?
D#m E
And we could go away
D#m E
It all could go away
G#m B E E/C#
Tomorroo-oo-oo-oow,
G#m B E E/C#
Tomorroo-oo-oo-oow
G#m B E
G#m B EM7
And this could be gone when we wake up, tomorrow
G#m
Hearts are unchanged
B EM7
Time that is left, is borrowed
G#m B
And I can’t take the way that you look at me
EM7
Is there any place you and I could be?
D#m E
And we could go away
D#m E
This all could go away
G#m
Home » Olly Murs » Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - Tomorrow
Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - Tomorrow
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - Tomorrow :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - Tomorrow"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - Tomorrow. Kategori Artis :
Olly Murs
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Olly Murs - Tomorrow dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)