C5 G Gm G
I was feeling nostalgic
Gm G Gm G
for the days when my thoughts dripped
Gm F Fm F
on to my head from the ceiling
Fm C5
I remember the feeling
G Gm G
of the muse-less existence
Gm G Gm G
of the drunk, bored, and listless
Gm F Fm F
Endless waiting for something
Fm C5
that I knew wasn't coming
F
And it seems these days I'm
C5 Csus2 C5 G Gsus4 G
captive in this borrowed time
F
seems these days I'm
C5 Csus2 C5 G Gsus4 G
captive in this borrowed time
F
seems these days I'm
C5 Csus2 C5 G Gsus4 G
captive in this borrowed time
F C5
seems these days I'm captive in this
C5 G Gm G
I was up to my neck in
Gm G Gm G
motivation, neglect when
Gm F Fm F
I felt soft waves of purpose
Fm C5
crashing on to the surface
G Gm G
I was feeling nostalgic
Gm G Gm G
for the days when my thoughts dripped
Gm F Fm F
on to my head from the ceiling
Fm C5
I remember the feeling
Home » Parquet Courts » Kunci Gitar Parquet Courts - Borrowed Time
Kunci Gitar Parquet Courts - Borrowed Time
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Parquet Courts - Borrowed Time :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Parquet Courts - Borrowed Time"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Parquet Courts - Borrowed Time. Kategori Artis :
Parquet Courts
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Parquet Courts - Borrowed Time dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)