Intro = C Em F G C Em F G
Verse 1
C Em
You're the only one that I rely on
F Dm G
A shoulder there for me to cry on
C Em
And the hours are long that I'm without you
F Dm G
All I ever do is think about you
Pre-chorus 1
G# D#
No-one knows that you're so understanding
G# D#
Even though my love is so demanding
C Dm Em
Everytime you look at me then you'll know we both agree
F G
That no other love could be
Chorus
C F G C
I couldn't live without your love
F G C
Now you know you're really mine
F G C Em F G
I gotta have you all the time
Verse 2
C Em
Didn't like you much when I first met you
F Dm G
But somehow I couldn't quite forget you
C Em
Said you didn't want a friend or lover
F Dm G
That your life was happy with another
Pre-chorus 2
G# D#
But as time went by my love grew stronger
G# D#
Knew that I just couldn't wait any longer
C Dm Em
For I couldn't let you go and I had to tell you so
F
That I loved you then you'd know
Chorus
C F G C
I couldn't live without your love
F G C
Now I know you're really mine
F G C Em F G
I gotta have you all the time
Key change
C# Fm F# G# C# Fm F# G#
Pre-chorus 3
A E
Now the tears are gone and I'm not crying
A E
When you say you love me you're not lying
C# D#m Fm
So when people want to stare I know I don't really care
F#
Just as long as you are there
Chorus
C# F# G# C#
I couldn't live without your love
F# G# C#
Now I know you're really mine
F# G# C# F# G#
I gotta have you all the time
Repeat chorus to fade
C# F# G# C#
I couldn't live without your love
F# G# C#
Now I know you're really mine
F# G# C# F# G#
I gotta have you all the time
Home » Petula Clark » Kunci Gitar Petula Clark - I Couldnt Live Without Your Love
Kunci Gitar Petula Clark - I Couldnt Live Without Your Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Petula Clark - I Couldnt Live Without Your Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Petula Clark - I Couldnt Live Without Your Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Petula Clark - I Couldnt Live Without Your Love. Kategori Artis :
Petula Clark
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Petula Clark - I Couldnt Live Without Your Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)