Intro: A
A A F#m
Could we ever feel as solid as the shake of big hands? (x2)
A
It's such a long time getting over you. So many wimpy love songs.
A F#m
With I love you, I hate you. But know not what to do.
A
The feel of your words makes food stick to my throat.
A F#m
You've got a piece of me now please let go.
A
Listen to me now, it's so pathetic.
A F#m
What I've let the thought of you do to me.
(the last verse that used to be there has apparently been cut out of the song:)
A F#m
I think about you still quite often in fact
A
Especially when it rains And though you made me quite miserable
A F#m
I'd still see you again
A A F#m
Could we ever feel as solid as the shake of big hands? (x2)
Home » Poi Dog Pondering » Kunci Gitar Poi Dog Pondering - The Shake Of Big Hands
Kunci Gitar Poi Dog Pondering - The Shake Of Big Hands
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Poi Dog Pondering - The Shake Of Big Hands :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Poi Dog Pondering - The Shake Of Big Hands"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Poi Dog Pondering - The Shake Of Big Hands. Kategori Artis :
Poi Dog Pondering
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Poi Dog Pondering - The Shake Of Big Hands dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)