VERSE 1
A G
Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
D
Well that's okay
A G
'Cause what I'm thinking about you,
A A7
Is not okay
A G D
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
A G D
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
A G D
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me
CHORUS
G D
Do you have a light?
A A7
Can you make me feel alright?
G D A
There's plenty of white to go around
G D A A7
Do you think its right when you hit me to the ground?
G D A A7
Well, light me up when I'm down
G D A
Light me up when I'm down
VERSE 2
A G
Does what I'm saying seem to haunt you?
D
Well that's okay
A G
'Cause what I'm saying about you,
A A7
Is not okay
A G D
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
A G D
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
A G D
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me
CHORUS
G D
Do you have a light?
A A7
Can you make me feel alright?
G D A
There's plenty of white to go around
G D A A7
Do you think its right when you hit me to the ground?
G D A A7
Well, light me up when I'm down
G D A
Just light me up when I'm down
G D A A7
Well, light me up when I'm down
G D A
Light me up when I'm down
VERSE 3
A G
Does what I'm taking seem to bother you?
D
Well, that's okay
A G
'Cause I can take it all without you,
A
And I'm okay
A G D
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
A G D
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
A G D
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me
CHORUS
G D
Do you have a light?
A A7
Can you make me feel alright?
G D A
There's plenty of white to go around
G D A A7
Do you think its right when you hit me to the ground?
G D A A7
Well, light me up when I'm down
G D A
Just light me up when I'm down
G D A A7
Well, light me up when I'm down
G D A
Light me up when I'm down
ENDING
G D A
Home » The Pretty Reckless » Kunci Gitar The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up
Kunci Gitar The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up. Kategori Artis :
The Pretty Reckless
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Pretty Reckless - Light Me Up dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)