C F C F G F C C
C F
I don’t know what you’re up to
C F
But baby I see me and you
G F
Walking round through the town
C
Always
C F
We can sail around the sea
C F
No one else just you and me
G F
Lay in the sand holding hands
C
Always
F C
‘Cause I’ve waited so long for you
F C
To tell me you love me too
F G
I hope I’m not too late
C
To see your face
G
To tell the time
Am F
Stop asking questions and make up your mind
C
Let me take you out
G
Baby don’t be shy
Am Bb
Just come with me darling and we can fly
C G Am F
Wherever you wanna go
C G Am F
And I’ll always hold you close
Always
C F C F G F C C
C F
Girl I’m yours forever more
C F
My friends may ask but I am sure
G F
I’ll be right here for you my dear
C
Always
C F
No one can keep me away
C F
I’m for real I'm here to stay
G F
I’ll be your man understand
C
Always
F C
‘Cause I’ve waited so long for you
F C
To tell me you love me too
F G
I hope I’m not too late
C
To see your face
G
To tell the time
Am F
Stop asking questions and make up your mind
C
Let me take you out
G
Baby don’t be shy
Am Bb
Just come with me darling and we can fly
C G Am F
Wherever you wanna go
C G Am F
And I’ll always hold you close
Always
G
I’ll be everything you need
Am
My love is so strong
G
Don’t pretend like you don’t know
Am
I’ve been here all along
F
Girl I’ve waited so long for you
C
To tell me you love me too
F G
I hope I’m not too late
F G
Girl I promise I will wait
C
To see your face
G
To tell the time
Am F
Stop asking questions and make up your mind
C
Let me take you out
G
Baby don’t be shy
Am Bb
Just come with me darling and we can fly
C
To the stars
G
We’ll be all alone
Am
No one can catch us
F
‘Cause no one knows
C
I’ll be your guy
G
You’ll be my girl
Am F
We’ll fly away to our perfect world
C G Am F
And there’s one thing you should know
C G Am F
That I’ll always hold you close
C
Always
Home » R5 » Kunci Gitar R5 - Always
Kunci Gitar R5 - Always
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar R5 - Always :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar R5 - Always"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar R5 - Always. Kategori Artis :
R5
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar R5 - Always dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)