Verse 1:
F/C G C E
When you wake, I’ll be by your side
F C G
I’ll be by your side, when you wake
F/C G C E
What you dream, I’d like to know
F C G
I’d like to know what you dream
Chorus:
Dm C
Sitting here liking you
E F
What am I supposed to do
Dm C
Sitting here counting hands
E F
I’ve had some good romance
Verse 2:
F/C G C E
Honestly, you could tell me
F C G
You could tell me who
F/C G C E
Honestly, who could it be?
F C G
You could tell me true
Chorus:
Dm C
Sitting here making fun
E F
Watching your colours run
Dm C
Sitting here counting crows
E F
Blush of a red, red rose
C C C C C C C C C C C
I’ve always liked the one, two, three – to wait, to wit, to woo
Middle 8:
Oooooo ooooooooo oooooooooooooo x4 (played with the same as the verses)
Verse 3:
F/C G C E
Honestly, how does it feel?
F C G
How does it feel is it so?
F/C G C E
When you see how well he looks
F C G
Has such a healthy glow
Chorus:
Dm C
Sitting here working out
E F
Letting go, letting out
Dm C
Sitting here counting lovers
E F
There are not many others
C C C C C C C C
I always like the circular, to have, to keep, to lose
C C C C C C
To wait, to wit, to woo
Home » Rachel Sermanni » Kunci Gitar Rachel Sermanni - To Wait To Wit To Woo
Kunci Gitar Rachel Sermanni - To Wait To Wit To Woo
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Rachel Sermanni - To Wait To Wit To Woo :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Rachel Sermanni - To Wait To Wit To Woo"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Rachel Sermanni - To Wait To Wit To Woo. Kategori Artis :
Rachel Sermanni
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Rachel Sermanni - To Wait To Wit To Woo dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)