Am F
Yellow diamonds in the light
C G
And we're standing side by side
Am F
As your shadow crosses mine
C G Am - F
What it takes to come aliiiivvveee..
C G Am - F
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't denyyyy
C G
But I've gotta let it go
Am F
We found love in a hopeless place
C G
We found love in a hopeless place
Am F
We found love in a hopeless place
C G
We found love in a hopeless place
Repeat the same as the rest sounds exactly the same :)
Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind
It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
We found love in a hopeless place
Home » Rihanna » Kunci Gitar Rihanna - We Found Love
Kunci Gitar Rihanna - We Found Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Rihanna - We Found Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Rihanna - We Found Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Rihanna - We Found Love. Kategori Artis :
Rihanna
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Rihanna - We Found Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)