Intro
D G A D
D G A D
Verse
D G D G
I'm up each day with the risin' sun
D G D G A
I've got a job and it must be done
Bb Am
I leave for work feelin' good 'cause you're on my mind
Bb D
Each part of you help me pass the time
Am7 D
I'm a poor man's son
Bridge 1
Eb Fm Eb C
Push, push, and moan on workin' with a smile
Eb Fm Eb Ab
Just lovin' you makes it all worthwhile
B Bb
I'll get my pay like the rest when the week is through
B Eb
Gonna buy you something that pleases you
Bbm7 Eb
I'm poor man's son
Bridge 2
Cm F13 F7 Bb
No man, rich or poor could ever love you any more, woo
Eb Fm Eb Bb
I work my hands nearly to the bone
F Gm F Ab
This boss of mine never lets me go
B Bb
I'm workin' hard every day for the things we plan
B Eb
I love you so, 'cause you understand
Bbm7 Eb
I'm a poor man's son
Solo
E A E A
E A E A B
Outro
C Bm
That's why I'm up every day with the risin' sun
C E
I've got this job and it will be done
Bm7 E
I'm a poor man's son
Bm7 E
I'm a poor man's son
Bm7 E
I'm a poor man's son
Home » The Rockin Berries » Kunci Gitar The Rockin Berries - Poor Mans Son
Kunci Gitar The Rockin Berries - Poor Mans Son
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Rockin Berries - Poor Mans Son :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Rockin Berries - Poor Mans Son"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Rockin Berries - Poor Mans Son. Kategori Artis :
The Rockin Berries
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Rockin Berries - Poor Mans Son dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)