E
I brought a song into this world
B
And just a melody with words
It trembles here before my eyes
E
How can this song survive?
I brought it to the tower of gold
B
In my coat of many holes
I came unarmed, they've all got knives
E
How can this song survive?
F#m B
Oh, now, I can't help wondering how it is
A E
How someone like you exists
G#m C#m
When all around you bullets fly
A E
You don't seem to notice them
B E
Oh, how can this song survive?
E
I'll never leave this song alone
B
I'm gonna keep it safe and warm
For hate is strong and darkness thrives
E
How can this song survive?
F#m B
Oh, now, I see the game but I'm up against
A E
No wonder I feel so afraid
G#m C#m
For every song you ever heard
A E
How many more have died at birth
B E
Oh, how, how can this song survive?
E
I brought a song into this world
B
And just a melody with words
It trembles here before my eyes
E
How can this song survive?
B
I came unarmed, they've all got knives
E
How can this song survive?
B
Until we finally say goodbye
E
How, how can this song survive?
E
I wonder how, I wonder why, it now
Home » Ron Sexsmith » Kunci Gitar Ron Sexsmith - This Song
Kunci Gitar Ron Sexsmith - This Song
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ron Sexsmith - This Song :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ron Sexsmith - This Song"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ron Sexsmith - This Song. Kategori Artis :
Ron Sexsmith
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ron Sexsmith - This Song dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)