INTRO:
A Fm E C#m D Bm C#m E
A E
I think I had I more luck at my other job
The way to the top
D A
Is grab tricks at the bottom, soldiers on the mat are a pain in the side
E A
Take a cheap spin and say it’s all right
A
Starting little fires is my middle name
E
I smoke what I got when I can’t relate
D A
I got to fix my eyes on the future two thousands
E
Spins
A E
Get myself fat, get myself thin
D
Trotting through life with occasional wins
A
Thought it’d be cool to calm my wits
E
Oops
A
On this ride I’m the Captain
E
All my friends call me Shackleton
D
With one eye, I ride high
A E
Got magic wands, unicorns and action
Bm A C#m Bm
CHORUS
A F#m E
Round and round and round I go
C#m D
Hoping for a miracle
Bm C#m
I got no place to run and hide
E A
I guess I’ll take a spin on the carousel ride
F#m E
Just the way the stars align
C#m D Bm
Not a reason to get blind
A E A
So take another spin on the carousel ride
A Fm E C#m D Bm C#m E
Bm A
I think I was a bird in another life
C#m
Maybe that’s why I’m prone to flight
Bm
And I do like heights
Bm
When all the strongest winds are blowing my way
A
Then the reaper comes to take my breath away
C#m
Yeah I go
Bm
And I dance in the fire
And then I do it again
CHORUS
A F#m E
Round and round and round I go
C#m D
Hoping for a miracle
Bm C#m
I got no place to run and hide
E A
I guess I’ll take a spin on the carousel ride
F#m E
Just the way the stars align
C#m D Bm
Not a reason to get blind
A E A
So take another spin on the carousel ride
A F#m E
Round and round and round I go
C#m D
Hoping for a miracle
Bm C#m
I got no place to run and hide
E A
I guess I’ll take a spin on the carousel ride
F#m E
Just the way the stars align
C#m D Bm
Not a reason to get blind
A E A
So take another spin on the carousel ride
Home » Rubblebucket » Kunci Gitar Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride
Kunci Gitar Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride. Kategori Artis :
Rubblebucket
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Rubblebucket - Carousel Ride dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)