Intro: Cadd9 G G - D/F# - Em7 Cadd9 G
Verse 1:
Cadd9
I've missed you all this time
G
I've missed you till today
Em7
It's nice to find and meet you
Cadd9 G
I've should hope you stay
Cadd9
It seems that you're the one
G
Last face that I'll see
Em7
It's how I know I should be there
Cadd9 G
Lay and come for me
Chorus:
Em7 Cadd9 G
And babe I was made to get in your way
Em7 Cadd9
Here on my lips
G
Forever stay
Em7 Cadd9 G
And babe you're the rights to all my wrongs
Em7 Cadd9
You're all I ever dreamed of
G
You're my favorite song
Verse 2:
Cadd9
Not sure what to say
G
You're all just come (missed words)
Em7
This small town doesn't suit us
Cadd9 G
We've been waiting much too long
Cadd9
So hear about this
G
You're the one
Em7
I'll be move into hold you
Cadd9 G
Since the day I was born
Chorus:
Em7 Cadd9 G
And babe I was made to get in your way
Em7 Cadd9
Here on my lips
G
Forever stay
Em7 Cadd9 G
And babe you're the rights to all my wrongs
Em7 Cadd9
You're all I ever dreamed of
G
You're my favorite song
Cadd9 G G - D/F# - Em7 Cadd9 G
Em7 Cadd9 G
And babe I was made to get in your way
Em7 Cadd9
Here on my lips
G
Forever stay
Em7 Cadd9 G
And babe you're the rights to all my wrongs
Em7 Cadd9
You're all I ever dreamed of
G
You're my favorite song
Em7 Cadd9 G
Em7 Cadd9
Here on my lips
G
Forever stay
Home » Ryan Gosling » Kunci Gitar Ryan Gosling - Youre My Favourite Song
Kunci Gitar Ryan Gosling - Youre My Favourite Song
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ryan Gosling - Youre My Favourite Song :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ryan Gosling - Youre My Favourite Song"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ryan Gosling - Youre My Favourite Song. Kategori Artis :
Ryan Gosling
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ryan Gosling - Youre My Favourite Song dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)