[intro]
C Am G F (x2)
[verse]
C Am
If I could take you to the moon, we'd be in a rocket on the way
G F
If I could give you the world, baby I know we’d seen our brighter days
C Am
If I could have all the girls, you’re the only one that I’d have in mind
G F
If I could give everything I would, I gave you all I could
[pre-chorus]
C Am
But it wasn’t enough, I’m still feeling like you deserve so much more
G F
Just for your trust, I’d never deceive you baby, it hurt me more
C Am G F
If I could, I’d give you everything in this world, this world, this world
[chorus]
C Am G F
Baby if I could, I would give you anything you ask of me
C Am
Make sure it’s understood
G
Baby I am right here waiting for your wish
F
If u go away, I would miss everything about you
[verse]
C Am G
Stormy nights I hold you tight, whispering “It’ll be alright”
F
Till the sun comes up, I’ll stay with you, no I won’t give up
C Am
Work overtime to buy you all the things that you never had
G F
If I could give everything I would, gave you all I could
[pre-chorus]
C Am
But it wasn’t enough, I’m still feeling like you deserve so much more
G F
Just for your trust, I’d never deceive you baby, it hurt me more
C Am G F
If I could, I’d give you everything in this world, this world, this world
C Am G F
I’d give you everything in this world, this world, this world
[chorus]
C Am G F
Baby if I could, I would give you anything you ask of me
C Am
Make sure it’s understood
G
Baby I am right here waiting for your wish
F
If u go away, I would miss everything about you (x2)
C Am G F
Home » Ryan Hirt » Kunci Gitar Ryan Hirt - If I Could
Kunci Gitar Ryan Hirt - If I Could
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ryan Hirt - If I Could :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ryan Hirt - If I Could"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ryan Hirt - If I Could. Kategori Artis :
Ryan Hirt
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ryan Hirt - If I Could dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)