Intro:
A E A
Verse:
E
Premonition:
A
I know you feel it too
I think tonight's the night
E
That I'll get up and talk to you
But I'll just fumble my words
A
And spit out something stupid
E
But you're worth it
A
And you know that
E
If I could just regress the doubt in my mind
A
I know things would be different
E B A
I know we could be different
Chorus:
E
I know I'm still the shy guy
B
And you're on top of your game
E
But if I can finally win and reel you in
B
Oh, we can be one in the same
A E A
Verse 2:
E
Intuition
A
Tells me to leave it be
But your confidence
E
Has resonated with me
It's time to break down the walls
A
And forget what consumed me
E
If only you knew me
B
We could sing each other a song
A E B
And listen to Gob 'till the break of dawn
E B
And I know that
A
Things would be different
Chorus:
E
I know I'm still the shy guy
B
And you're on top of your game
E
But if I can finally win and reel you in
B
Oh, we can be one in the same
Bridge:
A E C#
This one goes out to the shy guys
B
Who always wanted to dance
A E C#
This one goes out to the shy guys
B
Go on and give me a chance
Break:
E A C# B A
E A C# B
E A C# B A
E A C# B A
Chorus:
E
I know I'm still the shy guy
B
And you're on top of your game
E
But if I can finally win and reel you in
B
Oh, we can be one in the same
A E C#
This one goes out to the shy guys
B
Who always wanted to dance
A E C#
This one goes out to the shy guys
B
Go on and give me a
Home » Seaway » Kunci Gitar Seaway - Shy Guys
Kunci Gitar Seaway - Shy Guys
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Seaway - Shy Guys :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Seaway - Shy Guys"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Seaway - Shy Guys. Kategori Artis :
Seaway
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Seaway - Shy Guys dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)