Intro:
A Am7 D/F# (2x)
Verse:
A Am7 D/F#
We're slowing down and were starting a fire.
A Am7 D/F#
It’s out of control and were losing desire.
A E/G# D
There’s no doubt in my mind that I have made you cry,
A E/G# D
Over stupid shit that I choose to do when im wasting all my time
Chorus:
F#m D B D
I know it hurts you so bad
F#m D A
To see the side of me you wish you never had.
F#m D B D
And I can’t change that, erase that or take it back.
F#m D A
But I’ll never hurt you again.
F#m D A
We’ll always be more than friends.
Verse 2:
A Am7 D/F#
And when the good seems to fade like chalk washed out in the rain.
A Am7 D/F#
We’ll bring each other down. Anything to make you frown.
F#m A D
But that’s not how my mother raised me.
F#m A D
I think I’ve just been a coward lately.
Chorus:
F#m D B D
I know it hurts you so bad
F#m D A
To see the side of me you wish you never had.
F#m D B D
And I can’t change that, erase that or take it back.
F#m D A
But I’ll never hurt you again.
F#m D A
We’ll always be more
Bridge:
A E B D
F#m E D
A E B
I took a chance and I think I made it.
D
I always wanted to see you naked.
F#m E
I played my cards right, yeah I aced it.
D
Oh how you tasted, I think we made it
A E B D
F#m E D
A E B
I took a chance and I think I made it.
D
I always wanted to see you naked.
F#m E
I played my cards right, yeah I aced it.
D
Oh how you tasted, I think we made it
A E B
I took a chance and I think I made it.
D
I always wanted to see you naked.
F#m E
I played my cards right, yeah I aced it.
D
Oh how you tasted, I think we made it
A E B
D
Oh I think we made it
F#m E D
Outro:
A F#m E D (4x)
Home » Seaway » Kunci Gitar Seaway - Slowing Down
Kunci Gitar Seaway - Slowing Down
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Seaway - Slowing Down :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Seaway - Slowing Down"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Seaway - Slowing Down. Kategori Artis :
Seaway
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Seaway - Slowing Down dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)