Intro = G D G C G D G D
Verse 1
G D
There's a sun up in the sky
G C
And I know the reason why
G D G D
It's because I'm not alone anymore
G D
Gentle breezes on my back
G C
As I'm heading down the track
G D G
And I know I'm not alone anymore
Chorus
C Dm
'Cos I'm thankful for the day I found you
C Dm
Feels so good to be around you
C Am G
Love is calling me home
C Dm
I finally found what I've been looking for
C Dm
Walking through that open door
C Am C
Your love is calling me home
Guitar break over verse = G D G C G D G D
Verse 2
G D
Though the darkness may appear
G C
Still I see things very clear
G D G D
'Cos I know I'm not alone anymore
G D
I am happy I am free
G C
'Cos the love inside of me
G D G
Means I know I'm not alone anymore
Chorus
C Dm
And I'm thankful for the day I found you
C Dm
Feels so good to be around you
C Am G
Love is calling me home
C Dm
I finally found what I've been looking for
C Dm
Walking through that open door
C Am C
Your love is calling me home
Bridge
Am G C
Used to be so sad and lonely
Am G Em
Used to hang my head down low
Am G C Am
Now it seems I've got the whole world in my hands
Dm G
Whoah whoah whoah whoah
Chords only = C Dm C Dm
C Am G
Your love is calling me home
Chords only = C Dm C Dm
C Am G G G G G
Your love is calling me home
Chorus and outro
C Dm
And I'm thankful for the day I found you
C Dm
Feels so good to be around you
C Am G
Love is calling me home
C Dm
I finally found what I've been looking for
C Dm
Walking through that open door
C Dm C G
Your love......is calling me home
C G
Calling me home
C G
(Calling me home) to fade
Home » The Seekers » Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Calling Me Home
Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Calling Me Home
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Calling Me Home :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Calling Me Home"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Calling Me Home. Kategori Artis :
The Seekers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Calling Me Home dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)