Intro = G A Bm G A G D
Verse 1
D D7 G D
I hear people say forever and a day
D7 E A
And now that I've found you I know what it means
D D7 G D
More than eternity but even more you see
G A G D
Forever isn't long enough for me
Chorus
G D G D
I want you in my arms to kiss to feel our hearts entwined
G D E A
I want our love to last like this beyond the end of time
D D7 G D
We share a love so strong there's only one thing wrong
G A D G A Bm G A G D
Forever isn't long enough for me
Verse 2
D D7 G D
With every step we take and promises we make
D7 E A
The road is paved with dreams and I know they'll come true
D D7 G D
If only there could be a little more you see
G A G D
Forever isn't long enough for me
Repeat chorus to outro
G D G D
I want you in my arms to kiss to feel our hearts entwined
G D E A
I want our love to last like this beyond the end of time
D D7 G D
We share a love so strong there's only one thing wrong
G A D A G A
Forever isn't long enough for me
G A D G A Bm G A G D
Forever isn't long enough for me
Home » The Seekers » Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Forever Isnt Long Enough For Me
Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Forever Isnt Long Enough For Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Forever Isnt Long Enough For Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Forever Isnt Long Enough For Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Forever Isnt Long Enough For Me. Kategori Artis :
The Seekers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Forever Isnt Long Enough For Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)