INTRO:
Bb Eb F
VERSE:
F Bb Eb
There's a new world somewhere,
C7 F7
They call the promised land,
Bb Dm
And I'll be there someday,
Eb F
If you will hold my hand.
Gm Eb
I still need you there beside me,
F Eb Dm
No matter what I do,
Eb Bb Eb F7 Bb Eb F
For I know I'll never find another you-ooh-ooh.
VERSE:
Bb Eb
There is always someone
C7 F7
For each of us they say,
Bb Dm
And you'll be my someone
Eb F
Forever and a day.
Gm Eb
I could search the whole world over,
F Eb Dm
Until my life is through
Eb Bb Eb F7 Bb Eb Bb
But I know I'll never find another you-ooh-ooh.
BREAK:
Dm Gm Eb
It's a long, long, journey,
Bb
So stay by my side.
Gm F
When I walk through the storm
Eb Bb
You'll be my guide,
Eb F7
Be my guide
VERSE:
Bb Eb
If they gave me a fortune,
C7 F7
My pleasure would be small,
Bb Dm
I could lose it all tomorrow,
Eb F
And never mind at all.
Gm Eb
But if I should lose your love, dear,
F Eb Dm
I don't know what I'd do,
Eb Bb Eb F7 Bb Eb F
For I know I'll never find another you-ooh-ooh.
SOLO:
Bb Eb C7 F7 Bb Dm Eb F
OUTRO:
Gm Eb
But if I should lose your love, dear,
F Eb Dm
I don't know what I'd do
Eb Bb Gm Eb F7 Bb Eb F
For I know I'll never find another you-ooh-ooh.
Bb Eb F7
Another you-ooh-ooh
Bb Eb Bb
Another yoooooou
Home » The Seekers » Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Ill Never Find Another You
Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Ill Never Find Another You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Ill Never Find Another You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Ill Never Find Another You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Ill Never Find Another You. Kategori Artis :
The Seekers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - Ill Never Find Another You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)