Intro = C Dm C F C G
Verse 1
C
There you go and baby here am I
Dm G Dm G
Well you left me here so I could sit and cry
C
Well golly gee what have you done to me
Dm G C
Well I guess it doesn't matter anymore
Verse 2
C
Do you remember baby last September
Dm G Dm G
How you held me tight each and every night
C
Well whoops a daisy how you drive me crazy
Dm G C
But I guess it doesn't matter anymore
Chorus
Am
There's no use in me a crying
I've done everything and now I'm sick of trying
D
I've thrown away my rights and wasted all my days
G F Em G
Over you
Verse 3
C
Well you go your way and I'll go mine
Dm G Dm G
Now and forever 'til the end of time
C
I'll find somebody new and baby we'll say we're through
Dm G C
And you won't matter anymore
Guitar break over verse
C Dm G Dm G C Dm G C Em
Chorus
Am
There' no use in me a crying
I've done everything and now I'm sick of trying
D
I've thrown away mt rights and wasted all my days
G F Em G
Over you
Repeat verse 3 to outro
C
Well you go your way and I'll go mine
Dm G Dm G
Now and forever 'til the end of time
C
I'll find somebody new and baby we'll say we're through
Dm G C
And you won't matter anymore
Dm G C
You won't matter anymore
Dm G C G C F C
You won't matter anymore
Home » The Seekers » Kunci Gitar The Seekers - It Doesnt Matter Anymore
Kunci Gitar The Seekers - It Doesnt Matter Anymore
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Seekers - It Doesnt Matter Anymore :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Seekers - It Doesnt Matter Anymore"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - It Doesnt Matter Anymore. Kategori Artis :
The Seekers
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Seekers - It Doesnt Matter Anymore dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)