Verse 1:
G D/F# Em
Is it naive to make plans that seem
G/B C2 G/B D/F#
So far away, there's a reason I feel this way
G D/F# Em
You're sleeping alone, I'm awake
G/B C2 G/B D
When you dream of me tonight, am I close to where you are?
Chorus:
G D/F# Em D/F#
Lay me down and tell me every thing will be alright
Em D/F#
Things will be alright
G D/F# Em D/F#
Lay me down and tell me every thing will be alright
Em D/F#
Things will be alright
C2 G/B
This could mean everything
G
Or nothing at all
D/F#
You take what is real
G
I'll give you my all
Verse 2:
G D/F# Em
Is it naive to make plans that seem
G/B C2 G/B D
So, so, so far?
G D/F# Em
I say "let's not wait let's
G/B C2 G/B C2
Love right now, let's love right now"
Chorus:
G D/F# Em D/F#
Lay me down and tell me every thing will be alright
Em D/F#
Things will be alright
G D/F# Em D/F#
Lay me down and tell me every thing will be alright
Em D/F#
Things will be alright
Bridge:
C2
Oh, here where we lie
G/B
Outstretched to wonder why we don't belong
You deserve much more
C2
And I'll give until I'm all gone
Forever know your face
G/B
And forever take your place here by my side
Like a ghost into the night
C2
The poison apple to my bite
I'll be the shadow at your door
G/B
I'll be the moth into your light
'Cause you deserve much more
C2 G/B
Yeah, you deserve much more
Chorus:
G D/F# Em D/F#
Lay me down and tell me everything will be alright
Em D/F#
Things will be alright
G
Thunderstorms will never shake us
D/F#
Lay me down and kiss me like
Em D/F#
Things will be alright
Em D/F#
Every thing will be alright
C2 G/B
This could mean everything
G
Or nothing at all
D/F#
You take what is real
C
I'll give you my all
C2 G/B
This could mean everything
G
Or nothing at all
D/F#
You take what is real
C
I'll give you my all
Home » Sleeping With Sirens » Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red
Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red. Kategori Artis :
Sleeping With Sirens
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sleeping With Sirens - Let Love Bleed Red dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)