Intro: F#m A B
Verse 1:
C#m B C#m B A E B
Take me out tonight
C#m
Where there's music
B
and there's people
C#m
And they're young
B A E B
and alive
C#m B
Driving in your
C#m B A
car I never
never want to go
E B
home Because I
C#m
haven't got
B C#m B A E B
one Anymore
Verse 2:
C#m B C#m B
Take me out
A E B
tonight Because
C#m
I want to see
B
people and I
C#m B A E B
Want to see life
C#m B
Driving in your
C#m B A
car Oh please
E
don't drop me home
B
Because it's not
C#m
my home it's
B
their Home and I'm
C#m B A E B F#m A
welcome no more
Chorus 1:
B E
And if a double
C#m
decker bus
A
Crashes into us
B E
To die by your
side Is such a
A
heavenly way to
F#m
die And if a
E C#m
ten ton truck
A
Kills the both
B
of us To die
E
by your side
A
Well the pleasure
F#m
the privilege is mine
Verse 3:
C#m B C#m B
Take me out
A E
tonight
B C#m
Take me anywhere
B
I don't care
C#m
I don't care
B A E B
I don't care
And in the
C#m B C#m
darkened underpass
B A
I thought Oh God
my chance has come
E B
at last But then
C#m
a strange fear
B
gripped me and
C#m B A E B
I Just couldn't ask
Verse 4:
C#m B C#m B
Take me out
A E
tonight oh
B C#m
Take me anywhere
B
I don't care
C#m
I don't care
B A E B
I don't care
C#m B C#m B
Driving in your car
A
I never never want
E B
to go home Because
C#m B C#m
I haven't got one
B A E B F#m A
Oh I haven't got one
Chorus 2:
B E
And if a double
C#m
decker bus
A
Crashes into us
B E
To die by your
side Is such a
A
heavenly way to
F#m
die And if a
E C#m
ten ton truck
A
Kills the both
B
of us To die
E
by your side
A
Well the pleasure
F#m
the privilege is mine
C#m B
Oh There Is A Light
C#m B
And It Never Goes Out
A
There Is A Light And
E B
It Never Goes Out
C#m B
Oh There Is A Light
C#m B
And It Never Goes Out
A
There Is A Light And
E B
It Never Goes Out
C#m B
Oh There Is A Light
C#m B
And It Never Goes Out
A
There Is A Light And
E B
It Never Goes Out
C#m B
Oh There Is A Light
C#m B
And It Never Goes Out
A
There Is A Light And
E B
It Never Goes Out
Outro: C#m B C#m B A E B x8
Home » Smiths » Kunci Gitar Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Kunci Gitar Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out. Kategori Artis :
Smiths
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)