Intro: D
D
'Bout the time my daddy left to fight the big war
A
I saw my first pistol in the general store
In the general store, I was thirteen
D
I thought it was the finest thing I ever had seen
Asked if I could have it someday when I grew up
A
Mama dropped a dozen eggs, she really blew up
Yeah she really blew up, I didn't understand
D
Mama said the pistol is the devil's right hand
Interlude: D, D
Chorus:
G
The devil's right hand
D G D
The devil's right hand
A D
Mama said the pistol is the devil's right hand.
D
My very first pistol was a cap and ball Colt
A
Shoot as fast as lightnin' but she'd load a mighty slow
Loads a mighty slow. I soon found out;
D
It'll get you into trouble but it can't get you out
So then I went and bought myself a Colt .45
A
It was called a Peacemaker, but i never knew why
Never knew why, I didn't understand
D
Mama says the pistol is the devil's right hand
Repeat Chorus x2
Solo: D, A, D
(Key Change)
E
Well I got into a card game in a company town
Caught a miner cheatin’ and I shot the dog down
B
I shot the dog down, I watched the man fall
E
Never touched his holster, never had a chance to draw
The trial was in the morning and they drug me outta bed
B
Asked me how I pleaded, "not guilty," I said
Not guilty I said, you got the wrong man
E
Nothin' touched the trigger but the devil's right hand
Chorus (With Key Change):
A
The devil's right hand
E A E
The devil's right hand
B E
Mama said the pistol is the devil's right hand.
A
The devil's right hand
E A E
The devil's right hand
B E
Nothin' touched the trigger but the devil's right hand
A E A E
B E
Mama said the pistol is the devil's right hand.
E B E
Home » Steve Earle » Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Devils Right Hand
Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Devils Right Hand
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Devils Right Hand :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Devils Right Hand"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Devils Right Hand. Kategori Artis :
Steve Earle
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Steve Earle - Devils Right Hand dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)