Intro:
C-B7-Em
C-B7-Em
Verse:
Em C B7 Em
Forward yesterday, makes me wanna stay
C B7 Em
What they said was real, makes me wanna steal
C B7 Em
Livin' under house, guess I'm livin', I'm a mouse
C B7 Em
All's I got is time, got no meaning, just this rhyme
Pre-Chorus:
G Am Em
Take time with the wounded hand, 'cause it likes to heal
G Am Em
Take time with the wounded hand, 'cause it likes to steal
G Am C B7
Take time with the wounded hand, 'cause it likes to heal; I like to steal
I'm half the man I used to be (Yes I feel as the dawn it fades to gray)
Well I'm half the man I used to be (Yes I feel as the dawn if fades to gray)
Well I'm half the man I used to be (Yes I feel as the dawn it fades to gray)
I'm half the man I used to be, half the man I used to be
Pre-Verse:
Em
Verse:
Em C B7 Em
Feelin' uninspired, think I'll start a fire
C B7 Em
Everybody run, Bobby's got a gun
C B7 Em
Think you're kinda neat, then she tells me I'm a creep
C B7 Em
Friends don't mean a thing, guess I'll leave it up to me
Home » Stone Temple Pilots » Kunci Gitar Stone Temple Pilots - Creep Ukulele
Kunci Gitar Stone Temple Pilots - Creep Ukulele
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Stone Temple Pilots - Creep Ukulele :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Stone Temple Pilots - Creep Ukulele"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Stone Temple Pilots - Creep Ukulele. Kategori Artis :
Stone Temple Pilots
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Stone Temple Pilots - Creep Ukulele dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)