Intro: B F# Ebm B Abm F# B F# Ebm B Db F#
Drum Enters: B Db Ebm F# B Ebm Db (x2, but on repeat don't play the end Db)
B Db B
Everyday after day, another question for you
Db B
If I could go back in time I’d find a reason for you
Db Ebm B Ebm F#
The more I seem to try, another secret lies
[Chorus]
B Ebm
Cast away, from the train, I can give you what you want
B F#
Walk away, from the flame, and no more make the same mistakes
B Db F#
Cast away, from the train, I can give you what you want
Ebm F#
Walk away, from the flame, and no more make the same mistakes
B Db Ebm
Set fire to the night, see ashes fall
F# B Db
Set fire to the night, like into the night
B F# Ebm
Set fire to the night, leave none behind
B Ebm
Set fire to the night, set fire to the night
B F# Ebm (x3)
B Db B
Every ends has a start just like a dream comes true
Db B
It won’t be long till you’ll find the feeling inside you
Db B Ebm F#
Before we walk, we crawl, but we can only try
[Chorus]
B Ebm
Cast away, from the train, I can give you what you want
B F#
Walk away, from the flame, and no more make the same mistakes
B Db F#
Cast away, from the train, I can give you what you want
Ebm F#
Walk away, from the flame, and no more make the same mistakes
B Db Ebm
Set fire to the night, see ashes fall
F# B Db
Set fire to the night, like into the night
B F# Ebm
Set fire to the night, leave none behind
B Ebm
Set fire to the night, set fire to the night
B Db Ebm B Ebm Db B Db Ebm B Ebm F#
[Chorus]
B F#
Cast away, from the train, I can give you what you want
B F#
Walk away, from the flame, and no more make the same mistakes
B F#
Cast away, from the train, I can give you what you want
B F#
Walk away, from the flame, and no more make the same mistakes (Whole chorus x2)
B Db Ebm
Set fire to the night, see ashes fall
F# B Ebm Db
Set fire to the night, like into the night
B F# Ebm
Set fire to the night, leave none behind
B Ebm
Set fire to the night, set fire to the night (Whole riff x2)
Outro: B F# B F# B
Home » Strange Talk » Kunci Gitar Strange Talk - Cast Away
Kunci Gitar Strange Talk - Cast Away
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Strange Talk - Cast Away :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Strange Talk - Cast Away"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Strange Talk - Cast Away. Kategori Artis :
Strange Talk
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Strange Talk - Cast Away dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)