C
I’m gonna line my eyes, I'm gonna paint them black
F C
Gonna lose my red lipstick to a whiskey glass
G F
I want one of those nights that goes on for days
C
I'm in a bad girl phase
C
Yeah I know where the good book stands
F C
But right now I just can't love one man
G F
My moral compass is taking a break
C
I'm in a bad girl phase
F
The devil on my shoulder’s got my ear right now
C
The devil on my shoulder wants a beer right now
F C
And a cigarette and a new boyfriend or two
F
‘Cause one’s no fun and love’s just a waste
C
On a good girl going through a gone-wild stage
Bb F
So don't be fooled by this angel face
C
I'm in a bad girl phase
F C Bb F C
C
So you can throw stones at my hell-bent heart
F C
I'm just doing in the light what you want to do in the dark
G F
And I won't be sorry for all the hell I've raised
C
I'm in a bad girl phase
F
The devil on my shoulder’s got my ear right now
C
The devil on my shoulder wants a beer right now
F C
And a cigarette and a new boyfriend or two
F
‘Cause one’s no fun and love’s just a waste
C
On a good girl going through a gone-wild stage
Bb F
So don't be fooled by this angel face
C
I'm in a bad girl phase
C
Good girls say “no”, bad girls say “I'm there”
C
Good girls go to heaven, and bad girls go everywhere
C
Good girls say “no”, bad girls say “I'm there”
C
Good girls go to heaven, and I'm going everywhere
Home » Sunny Sweeney » Kunci Gitar Sunny Sweeney - Bad Girl Phase
Kunci Gitar Sunny Sweeney - Bad Girl Phase
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Sunny Sweeney - Bad Girl Phase :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Sunny Sweeney - Bad Girl Phase"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Sunny Sweeney - Bad Girl Phase. Kategori Artis :
Sunny Sweeney
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Sunny Sweeney - Bad Girl Phase dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)