Gm
In my mind,
F
Worlds collide, something inside me has gone
Dm Bb
Still i keep going on
Gm
In my mind
F
Oceans divide, I don't know where i belong
Dm Bb
But still i keep holding on and on
CHORUS
Dm F
I get by in a world with no conscience,
Bb C
By shuting it out and being anonymous
Dm F Gm Bb
And the problem is you're just like me
Dm F
We get by in a world with no conscience
Bb C
By shuting it out and being anonymous
Bb C Dm
VERSE
Gm
In my mind,
F
Worlds collide, something inside me has gone
Dm Bb
Still i keep going on
Gm
In my mind
F
Oceans divide, I don't know where i belong
Dm Bb
But still i keep holding on and on
CHORUS
Dm F
I get by in a world with no conscience,
Bb C
By shuting it out and being anonymous
Dm F Gm Bb
And the problem is you're just like me
Dm F
We get by in a world with no conscience
Bb C
By shuting it out and being anonymous
Bb C
BRIDGE
D Bb
Hello hello hello hello
D Bb
Is there anybody out there?
D Bb
Hello hello hello hello
D Bb
BUILD-UP
Dm F
I get by in a world with no conscience,
Gm Bb
I try and try but i am anonymous
Dm F Gm
And the problem is you're just like me
Just like me
CHORUS
Dm F
I get by in a world with no conscience,
Bb C
By shuting it out and being anonymous
Dm F Gm Bb
And the problem is you're just like me
Dm F
We get by in a world with no conscience
Bb C
By shuting it out and being anonymous
Bb C
We feel so anonymous,
Bb C
We feel so anonymous
Bb C
Dm
Home » Three Days Grace » Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Anonymous
Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Anonymous
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Anonymous :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Anonymous"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Anonymous. Kategori Artis :
Three Days Grace
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Anonymous dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)