(VERSE)
Bm D
Give me a reason to stay here
Bm D
'Cause I don't wanna live in fear
(PRE-CHORUS)
F#m E
I can't stop the rain but I can stop the tears
F#m E
Oh, I can't fight the fire but I can fight the fear
(CHORUS)
D F#m
No more, I just can't live
(Here)
D F#m
No more, I can't take it, can't take it
E D
No more, what do we stand for
F#m
When we all live in fear
D
(VERSE)
Bm D
Give me a reason to believe
Bm D
'Cause you don't wanna see me leave
(PRE-CHORUS)
F#m E
I can't stop the rain but I can stop the tears
F#m E
Oh, I can't fight the fire but I can fight the fear
(CHORUS)
D F#m
No more, I just can't live
(Here)
D F#m
No more, I can't take it, can't take it
E D
No more, what do we stand for
F#m
When we all live in fear
(Interlude/Solo part)
F#m E
F#m E
(CHORUS)
D F#m
No more, I just can't live
(Here)
D F#m
No more, I can't take it, can't take it
E D
No more, what do we stand for
Bm
When we all live in fear
Home » Three Days Grace » Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - No More
Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - No More
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - No More :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - No More"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - No More. Kategori Artis :
Three Days Grace
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - No More dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)