Bm D G
What if I walk without you
Bm D G
What if I ran without you
A Bm G
What if I stand without you
A Bm G
I could not go on
Bm D G
What if I live without you
Bm D G
What if I love without you
A Bm G
What if I died without you
A Bm G
I could not go on
(CHORUS)
C D
You left my side tonight
C D
And I, I just don't feel right
C D
But I, I can't let you out of sight
Bm A
Without you I'm no one, I'm nothing at all
(INTERLUDE)
Bm D G
Bm D G
(VERSE)
Bm D G
What if I lie without you
Bm D G
And what if I rise without you
A Bm G
And what if I dream without you
A Bm G
I could not go on, no
(CHORUS)
C D
You left my side tonight
C D
And I, I just don't feel right
C D
But I, I can't let you out of sight
Bm A
Without you I'm no one, I'm nothing at all
(INTERLUDE/SOLO PART)
D C G A# A
D C G A# A
(PRE-CHORUS)
C D
You left my side tonight
C D
And I, I just don't feel right
C D
But I, I can't let you out of sight
Bm A
Without you I'm no one, I'm nothing at all
(CHORUS)
C D
You left my side tonight
C D
And I, I just don't feel right
C D
But I, I can't let you out of sight
Bm A
Without you I'm no one, I'm nothing at all
Bm A
Nothing at all
Home » Three Days Grace » Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Without You
Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Without You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Without You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Without You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Without You. Kategori Artis :
Three Days Grace
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Three Days Grace - Without You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)