D A D G
Your love is like finger nails on a chalkboard
D A D G
Your love is like throwing myself overboard
D A
A breakdown on a motorway
Bm G
A heart attack on Christmas day
E
Like scaling a cliff then falling off
G
Like trying not to cough
G F#
And I didn't see this one coming, now I'm in too deep
G F#
I didn't see this one coming, now I'm in too deep
G D
I think I'll just keep swimming down, down, down
G D
There's no point in trying to turn back now
Em F#m G A
I'm drowned, I'm drowned
Your love is like sand inside a bathing suit
Your love is a symphony with the sound on mute
A letter sent to the wrong address
Or red wine on a wedding dress
Like broken bones in my playing hand
Like trying to swallow sand
(Chorus)
Bm A G
Your love is like one last breath of salty air
Bm A G
Your love is like a map that leads to nowhere
D A
A wine glass on a concrete floor
Bm G
The overuse of metaphor
E
The straight ahead in a sideways glance
G
Like the misstep in a dance
G F#
And I didn't see this one coming, now I'm in too deep
G F#
I didn't see this one coming, now I'm in too deep
G D
I think I'll just keep swimming down
G D
There's no point in turning round
Em F#m G D
I'm drowned, I'm drowned
Home » Tim Minchin » Kunci Gitar Tim Minchin - Drowned
Kunci Gitar Tim Minchin - Drowned
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tim Minchin - Drowned :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tim Minchin - Drowned"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tim Minchin - Drowned. Kategori Artis :
Tim Minchin
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tim Minchin - Drowned dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)