March
Eb6 Ebm Bb C7 Cm7
Smut! Give me Smut and nothing but! A dirty novel I can't shut,
F7 Bb6 Bdim F7 Bb7
if it's un-cut! and un-subt---------tle.
Eb Bb7
I've never quibbled, if it was ribald,
Eb
I would de-vour, where others merely nibbled,
G7 Cm
As the judge remarked the day that he ac-quitted my Aunt Hortense,
F7 Bb7
To be smut, it must be utterly with-out redeeming social importense.
Eb6 Ebm Bb
Por - nographic pictures I a-dore.
C7 Cm7
Indecent magazines ga-lore,
D7 Gm Bb7
I like them more, If they're hard-core!
Eb E F F#
(Spoken): Bring on the obscene movies, murals, postcards, neckties, samplers,
G Ab A Bb Bb7
Stained glass windows, tatoos, anything! More, More, I'm still not satisfied.
Eb Bb7 Eb
(Sung)Stories of tortures, used by debauchers, lurid , licentious and vile.
Bb7 Eb Bb7 Eb Bb7 Eb Bb7
Make me smile. Novels that pander to my taste for can-dor,
Eb Bb7 Eb
give me a pleasure sublime. (spoken): Let's face it, I love slime.
Eb7 Ab
(Sung):All books can be indecent books though recent books are bolder,
Eb C7
For filth (I'm glad to say) is in the mind of the be-holder.
Fm Db
When correctly viewed, Everything is lewd.
F7 Bb7
(Spoken): I could tell you things about Peter Pan and the wizard of Oz, there's a dirty old man!
Eb6 Ebm Bb C7 Cm7
I thrill to any book like Fannie Hill. And I suppose I always will.
F7 Bb6 Bdim F7 Bb7
If it is swill, and really fil - thy.
Eb Bb7
Who needs a hobby, like tennis or philately?
Eb
I've got a hobby: re-reading Lady CHatterly.
G7 Cm F7
But now they're trying to take it all a-way from us unless we take a stand,
Bb7
and hand in hand we fight for freedom of the press, In other words,
Eb6 Ebm Bb C7 Cm7
Smut! Like the adventures of a slut. Oh I'm a market they can't glut.
F7 Bb Fm6 G7
I don't know what, compares with Smut. Hip Hip Hoo-ray!
C7 Ebm Bb F#7 G7 G37 A7 B7 Bb
(Spoken): Let's hear it for the Supreme Court!(Sung)Don't let them take it away.
Home » Tom Lehrer » Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - Smut
Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - Smut
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - Smut :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - Smut"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - Smut. Kategori Artis :
Tom Lehrer
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - Smut dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)