F F9 F7 Bb Bbm F F7
So Long, Mom, I'm off to drop the bomb, So don't wait up for me.
Bb F D7
But while your swelter, down there in your shel-ter,
G7 C7 F F+
You can see me, on your T.V. While we're attacking frontally,
F6 F7 F6 F+ Bb A7
Watch Brinkally and Huntally, de-scribing contra-puntally,the cities we have lost.
A7+ Bb F D7 G7 C7 F F#dim C7 F F#dim C7
No need for you to miss a minute of the agonizing holocaust.
F C7 F F#dim C7
Little Johnny Jones he was a U.S. pilot, and no shrinking vi'let was he.
F G7
He was mighty proud when Would War Three was declared.
C7
He wasn't scared, no sir-ree!
F#dim C7 F Fdim C7
And this is what he said on his way to Ar-ma-ged-don:
F F9 F7 Bb Bbm F F7
So Long, Mom. I'm off to drop the bomb. So don't wait up for me.
Bb F D7
But though I may roam, I'll come back to my home.
G7 C7
All though it may be. A pile of de-bris.
F F+ F6 F7 F6 F+ Bb A7
Re-member Mommy, I'm off to get a commie, so send me a sa-lami, and try to smile some-how.
A7+ Bb F S7 G7 C7 F C7 F
I'll look for you, when the war is o-ver. An hour and a half from now.
Home » Tom Lehrer » Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - So Long Mom
Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - So Long Mom
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - So Long Mom :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - So Long Mom"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - So Long Mom. Kategori Artis :
Tom Lehrer
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tom Lehrer - So Long Mom dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)