C
I left New York
F C
In nineteen forty-nine
G C
To go across the country
F C
Without a dad-blamed dime
G C F C
Montana in the cold, cold fall
G C F G C
Found my father in a gambling hall
F C
Father father
G C
Where have you been
F C
I've been out in the world
G C
Since I was only ten
F C
Father father
G C
Where have you been
F C
I've been out in the world
G C
Since I was only ten
F C
Don't worry about me
F G C
About to die of pleurisy
F
Cross the Mississippi
C
Cross the Tennessee
G
Cross the Niobrara
F C
Home I'll never be
F
Home in old Medora
C
Home in ol' Truckee
G
Apalachicola
F C
Home I'll never be
F C
For better or for worse
G C
Or thick and thin
F C G F C
Like being married to the little woman
F C
God he loves me
G C
Like I love him
F C
I want you to do
G C
Just the same for him
F C
Well the worms eat away
F G C
But the worrywarts will win
F C
So I left Montana
G C
On an old freight train
F C
The night my father died
F G C
In the cold, cold rain
F
Road to Opelousas
C
Road to Wounded Knee
G
Road to Ogallala
F C
Home I'll never be
F
Road to Oklahoma
C
Road to El Cajon
G
Road to ol' Tehatchapi
F C
Road to San Antone
Hey hey
F
Road to Opelousas
C
Road to Wounded Knee
G
Road to Ogallala
F C
Home I'll never be
F
Road to Oklahoma
C
Road to El Cajon
G
Road to ol' Tehatchapi
F C
Road to San Antone
Home I'll never be
Home » Tom Waits » Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - On The Road
Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - On The Road
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - On The Road :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - On The Road"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - On The Road. Kategori Artis :
Tom Waits
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - On The Road dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)