Intro: Ebmaj9 Cm7 F9 Bb single notes Bb C D
VERSE 1:
Ebmaj9 Cm7 F9
Warm beer and cold women, I just don't fit in
Bb
Every Joint I stumbled into tonight
Eb Bb C D
That's just how it's been.
Eb Cm7
All these double knit strangers with
F9 Bb
Gin and vermouth, and recycled stories
Eb Eb F G
In the naugahyde booths.
Ab Bb Emaj9 Cm7
And the platinum blondes, and tobacco brunettes,
F9
I'll just be drinkin to forget you babe,
Bb Eb Eb F G
I'll lite another cigarette.
Ab Bb Emaj9 Cm7
And the band's playin' something by Tammy Wynette,
F9 Bb Eb Bb C D
And the drinks are on me tonight.
Ebmaj9 Cm7 F9
all my conversations now I'll just be talkin' about you baby
Bb Eb Bb C D
ah, borin' some sailor as I try to get through
Eb Cm7
I just want him to listen now
F9
I said that's all you have to do
Bb
he said I'm better off without you
Eb Eb F G
till I showed him my tattoo
Ab Bb Emaj9 Cm7
now the moon's rising ain't got no time to lose
F9
time to get down to drinking
Bb Eb Eb F G
tell the band to play the blues
Ab Bb Emaj9 Cm7
drink's are on me, I'll buy couple rounds
F9 Bb Eb Bb C D
at the last ditch attempt saloon
Ebmaj9 Cm7 F9
Warm beer and cold women, oh I just don't fit in
Bb
Every Joint I stumbled into tonight
Eb Bb C D
That's just how it's been.
Eb Cm7
All these double knit strangers with
F9 Bb
Gin and vermouth, and receding hairlines
Eb Eb F G
In the naugahyde booths.
Ab Bb Emaj9 Cm7
And the platinum blondes, tobacco brunettes,
F9
I'll just be drinkin to forget you babe,
Bb Eb Eb F G
I'll lite menthol cigarette.
Ab Bb Emaj9 Cm7
And the band's playin' something by Johnny Barnett,
F9 Bb Eb Bb C D
at the last ditch attempt saloon
Home » Tom Waits » Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - Warm Beer Cold Women
Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - Warm Beer Cold Women
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - Warm Beer Cold Women :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - Warm Beer Cold Women"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - Warm Beer Cold Women. Kategori Artis :
Tom Waits
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Tom Waits - Warm Beer Cold Women dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)