Cm
Cm
Be nice to me
Fm G#m
Don't you understand when I get home
Cm
I need to breathe
Fm G#m Db G
Don't try to comfort me cos I'm not home
Cm
Right now
Cm
I can feel
Fm G#m Cm
The heat within you fire breath so hold me down
Fm G#m Db G
I'm not responsible for my actions now, oh no
[Chorus:]
Cm
Cloud nine is a place
Cm/A
Like a smile on your face
AbMaj
Or a warm embrace
G#m G Cm
I'm picking up all the pieces
Cm
No particular time
Cm/A
When I feel on cloud nine
AbMaj
Don't tell me your sorry
G#m G G#m
Yeah yeah yeah
Cm
I can hear
Fm G#m
you listening at my door
Cm
But I wont let you in
Fm G#m Db G#m
You can huff and puff and blow my door down
G
Right now
[Chorus]
Cm
Cloud nine is a place
Cm/A
Like a smile on your face
AbMaj
Or a warm embrace
G#m G Cm
I'm picking up all the pieces
Cm
No particular time
Cm/A
When I feel on cloud nine
AbMaj
Don't tell me your sorry
G#m G G#m
Yeah yeah
Cm
Cloud nine is a place
Cm/A
Like a smile on your face
AbMaj
Or a warm embrace
G#m G Cm
I'm picking up all the pieces
Cm
No particular time
Cm/A AbMaj G#m G Cm
When I feel on cloud nine
Cm G#m G Cm G#m G
I'm on cloud nine, the cuckoo and me are doing fine
Cm G#m G
Though I cough and splutter and I scream at night You'll not get this fire alight]
Cm G#m G
I'm on cloud nine
[Solo]
[Chorus repeat x2]
Cm
Cloud nine is a place
Cm/A
Like a smile on your face
AbMaj
Or a warm embrace
G#m G Cm
I'm picking up all the pieces
Cm
No particular time
Cm/A
When I feel on cloud nine
AbMaj
Don't tell me your sorry
G#m G G#m
Yeah yeah
Home » Toploader » Kunci Gitar Toploader - Cloud 9
Kunci Gitar Toploader - Cloud 9
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Toploader - Cloud 9 :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Toploader - Cloud 9"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Toploader - Cloud 9. Kategori Artis :
Toploader
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Toploader - Cloud 9 dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)