Intro: G C G
G
Picking up pieces of yesterdays fire
Word's that written
C
But words they were only desire
G
Only desire
G
Pictures you've painted
Of yesterday's dreams
Emotions alive, but no one
C
Will see their desire
G
Only desire
F Bb F G
Lady, I don't want to fight
F Bb F G
I know it's middle of the night
Bb Fsus F
So come now and sit by the fire
Fsus F C
Maybe it's only desire
G
Maybe it's only desire
G
Picking up pieces I threw on the fire
Words became letters
C
But letters were only desire
G
Only desire
F Bb F G
Lady, I don't want to fight
F Bb F G
I know it's middle of the night
Bb Fsus F
So come now and sit by the fire
Fsus F C
Maybe it's only desire
G
Maybe it's only desire
Bb Fsus F
And I will make everything right
Fsus F C
So come now and sit by the fire
G
Maybe it's only desire
G
Maybe it's only desire
Home » Toploader » Kunci Gitar Toploader - Only Desire
Kunci Gitar Toploader - Only Desire
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Toploader - Only Desire :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Toploader - Only Desire"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Toploader - Only Desire. Kategori Artis :
Toploader
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Toploader - Only Desire dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)