Intro: Em G D Em
G D Dsus D
Em G D Em
G D Dsus D
Em G D Em
I can't believe what I have seen
G D G D
A girl that I know from a dream
Em G D Em
She is the one, though she don't know
G D G D
And I must find out where she's to go
Em G D Em
G D Dsus D
Em G D Em
I get the feeling that we met before
G D G D
Although I do not think that she saw
Em G
Eyes open wide
D Em
Unleash the tide
G D G D
As the ocean washed over me
G D A
And the setting sky took over me
A A7 G D
I will sail upon this promised tide for days
A A7
But the promised tide may lie
A7 G D
About the promises it makes
Em G D Em
When I find that which is naturally mine
G D G D
I sail from the harbour out to the sea
Em G D Em
I follow that map that I drew in a dream
G D G D
To the land where you fell in love with me
G D A
To a place where you chose to be with me
A A7 G D
I will sail upon this promised tide for days
A A7
But the promised tide may lie
A7 G D
About the promises it makes
A A7
I'm a sailor in search of land
G D
I'm a player without a band
A A7
I'm a soldier in search of war
G D
I have money, but I am poor
Middle 8: F C G D x4
A A7 G D
I will sail upon this promised tide for days
A A7
But the promised tide may lie
A7 G D
About the promises it makes
A A7
I'm a sailor in search of land
G D
I'm a player without a band
A A7
I'm a soldier in search of war
G D
I have money, but I am poor
Em G D Em
Land ahoy, I think I saw
G D G D
The promised tide released me
Em G D Em
Upon the shore, I got the feeling once more
G D Dsus D
As the girl from dreams stood over me
Em G D Em
G D Dsus D
Em G D Em
G D Dsus D
Em
Home » Toploader » Kunci Gitar Toploader - Promise Tide
Kunci Gitar Toploader - Promise Tide
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Toploader - Promise Tide :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Toploader - Promise Tide"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Toploader - Promise Tide. Kategori Artis :
Toploader
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Toploader - Promise Tide dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)