Intro: Bm D A Em
Bm D
He said that I would never be
A Em
A silhouette that he would want
Bm D
I shifted shape and recreated me
A Em
The girl I was, I soon forgot
G
A love like that won't last long
A Bm
So suddenly it all goes wrong
D
When beauty starts to fade
G Bm
But You say I am beautiful
D A
I don't need the world's approval
G Bm
Only you madly pursue me
D
And jealously tell me
A
I am worthy of
Bm D A Em
Furious love
N.C Bm
With all you have and all you are
D A
Your universe was incomplete
Em
In a sea of silver stars
Bm D A
Still the sky was dark, And so you dreamed of me
G
A love like that is all I want
A Bm
I don't ever have to be what I am not
D
God, I love the way
G Bm
But You say I am beautiful
D A
I don't need the world's approval
G Bm
Only you madly pursue me
D
And jealously tell me
A
I am worthy of
Bm D A Em
Furious love
Bm
Your passion is a fire
D
An all-consuming fire
A Em
I can't get enough
Bm
Furious love
hold Bm
G Bm
But You say I am beautiful
D A
I don't need the world's approval
G Bm
Only you madly pursue me
D
And jealously tell me
A
I am worthy of
Bm D A Em
Furious love
Bm
Your passion is a fire
D
An all-consuming fire
A Em
I can't get enough
Bm
Furious love
Bm
Your passion is a fire
D
An all-consuming fire
A Em
I can't get enough
Bm
Furious love
Home » Veridia » Kunci Gitar Veridia - Furious Love
Kunci Gitar Veridia - Furious Love
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Veridia - Furious Love :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Veridia - Furious Love"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Veridia - Furious Love. Kategori Artis :
Veridia
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Veridia - Furious Love dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)