Intro: [F#5 B5 Bb5} x4
F#5 B5 Bb5
I watch these projections of us.
F#5 B5 Bb5
You're magnetic and I cannot keep up
B5 F#5
and I feel as you move in real close
B5 F#5
and I feel as your head arose.
E
You're a figment.
B5
I believed it.
(Intro)
F#5 B5 Bb5
I depart, your dog died today,
F#5 B5 Bb5
and you drive all the way here to tell me "I'm okay".
F#5 B5 Bb5
And I left and I didn't say goodbye,
F#5 B5 Bb5
and I ran all the way home in the grey moonlight.
B5 F#5
It's dark now but we made it that way
B5 F#5
with what we drink and how we think and what we say.
E
We degrade ourselves
B5
and then expect help.
(Intro)
F#5 B5 Bb5
It's morning, we're still in the same place.
F#5 B5 Bb5
We are diluted; we are the only ones awake,
F#5 B5 Bb5
and you hold me like you do it everyday.
F#5 B5 Bb5
I chase a graceful way to erase or to run away.
B5 F#5
We diverge and I collapse into my bed
B5 F#5
and you are shoved awkwardly into my head.
E
Wage sleep to sleep in,
B5
American weekend.
Home » Waxahatchee » Kunci Gitar Waxahatchee - American Weekend
Kunci Gitar Waxahatchee - American Weekend
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Waxahatchee - American Weekend :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Waxahatchee - American Weekend"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Waxahatchee - American Weekend. Kategori Artis :
Waxahatchee
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Waxahatchee - American Weekend dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)